Nowadays, i'm preparing to go to Finland. I'll be spending my next 6 months there to study in Hame Polytechnic University, in Computer Science Dept. I'm going there by Erasmus student exchange program which is supported by E.U. Actually, I study in Cankaya University, here in Ankara/Turkey. I will be there for only spring semester.. My plane is going on 21st of January, that's why i'm a little bit excited :) But i have been researching about Finland for a long time, so that's taking away my excitement a little bit. Allright, this is too much for the first blog. Follow me ..


PS: I have prepared this image for our mail group, which is - as the name stands for - Turkish Finish Students Organization. You can check it out at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Turkish-Finnish-Students-Organization/