I know it's been a loooong time since the last time I updated my blog but from now on I'll give more importance to it. As my last post was on February 14 2008, there has been thousands of things that happened in my life. I'm not sure if you want to hear all of them but I'll try to summarize briefly some of them :

1- Now I'm living in Forum student building which is next to the KTH Main Campus in Stockholm.
2- I'm still working in Sun Microsystems as the Sun Campus Ambassador.
3- At school I'm taking a course called CSD Project and we are working on a wireless solution for water quality management. My role in this project is to be the project manager and take care of the business issues. (I need to write a business plan and sort out how this product can be implemented in a cost-effective way)
4- I'm looking for a thesis work which will begin in January 2009. So far I am in contact with many of the companies but nothing is defined yet.
5- I'm getting closer to graduation which makes me both happy and confused about my future. (I'll graduate in the end of May).
6- I applied for extending my visa here in Sweden. I'm waiting for the answer.

Well this was a quick post just to show you that I'm back and will post in English to this blog from now on. My goal is to post at least once or twice a week. You can subscribe to my blog from the menu on the right ---> Subscribe to Posts

* Nej Men Hej ! is an expression you use in Swedish when you see someone that you haven't seen for a long time.